Some users who have Apple Mac computers are getting a certificate warning error when trying to login to our Phoenix datacenter at https://arizona.myhostedcloud.com. Also, apps are not launching for some Firefox users using our Arizona datacenter. Both of these issues are related to SSL certificates not being installed on the clients local machine. To remedy this issue, manually install these certificates using the procedure below. Alternatively, apps will launch with either Chrome or Internet Explorer browsers without having to install these SSL certificate. If you are not comfortable doing this, please contact NovelASPect support.
To manually install the certificate on a MAC please follow these instructions:
• Be sure to have the newest version of Citrix Receiver installed
• Completely close your web browser (for Safari, click on "Safari" in the upper-left corner, choose "Quit Safari")
• Open the certificate (.cer) file which will open the Keychain program (if prompted with a choice choose "System" then "Add")
• Under "Category" choose "All Items"
• Find "Network Solutions DV Server CA 2" and double-click it
• Expand "Trust" and change all options to "Always trust"
To manually install the certificate on a PC (Firefox browser) please follow these instructions:
• Download the certificate file (below) and unzip it
• Double click each file to install the certificate on your machine
• At the prompts say ok or install until finished
• Close all browser Windows and reopen the browser
• Login to https://arizona.myhostedcloud.com
The certificate (.cer file) can be downloaded below: