Ensure that the users Intuit payroll subscription is in good standing, and that QuickBooks is updated to its latest version.
- Have user go to: Employees / My Payroll Service / Manage Service Key to open the QuickBooks Service Keys window. Choose Edit first to copy their service key number (in case they do not know it), then remove the Service key.
- After the payroll subscription is removed, close out of QuickBooks, re-launch it, and add the Service key back to QuickBooks.
- If there are more than 1 payroll subscription, you will need to contact Intuit to identify which one to select from.
- Run the payroll updates again.
- Repair QuickBooks (NovelAspect technical support will need to perform this step during off hours)
- Open QuickBooks and the company file, go to Employees / Get Payroll Updates, Download Entire Payroll Update