When accessing the NovelAspect portal using Internet Explorer, you may be prompted to open or save an .ica file.
First, be sure you have the Citrix Receiver client installed. If you do not, download and install it.
If you do have Citrix Receiver installed, then you may need to add the NovelAspect portal URL to your Trusted Sites, as follows:
1. Open Internet Explorer 9 and select Alt-X to open tools.
2. Select Internet Options, then the Security tab. Click Trusted Sites and then click the Sites button.
3. Under add website, enter the appropriate NovelAspect portal address from the below. Click Add, then Close.
4. Go to the Privacy tab, click Sites button. Enter "myhostedcloud.com" in address of website and click Allow button.
5. Click 'OK' then 'OK' once again, you may need to restart the browser.
6. All done. Test your connection again.