1) Login to your cloud
2) Click the icon for your version of Quickbooks
3) Click the button labeled "Open or Restore an existing company file" or go to the main menu and click 'File' > 'Open or Restore...'
4) Click the circle labeled 'Restore Backup Copy' and then choose the button labeled 'Next'.
5) Click the circle labeled 'Local backup' and then click the button labeled 'Next'
6) At the top, click the 'drop down navigation menu' and then locate in your cloud drive where your backup has been uploaded.
Note: You may have to go through several folders
7) Once you locate your backup file, click on the file and then click the button labeled 'Open'
8) Click 'Next'
9) At the top, click the 'drop down navigation menu', then choose the location for the company file to be restored, then choose 'Save'
NOTE: It's important to not restore the company file in the same location as the backup. It may be necessary to create a folder.
10) The Company file is being restored.
NOTE: If you run into any permission issues or problems restoring please call our 24/7 technical support.
11) During the restoration process, you may need to enter your 'Admin' credentials to complete the restoration process