PLEASE NOTE: You will need to make a backup of your company file first and save it to your C drive. You will then be able to move the backup to the cloud.
For help making a backup, please click here
1) Once you have made your backup and saved it to your C drive. Login to your Cloud by going to to http://www.NovelASPect.com and click LOGIN the far top, right
2) Click on the icon “FileExplorer”
Note: Here is an overview of the file explorer window
(1) The “cloud’s” favorite section, this is not your local computer
(2) The “Private” area for the user to store files
(3) � List of the all the available storage, “cloud” and “local”
(4) � This is the “cloud’s” shared drive for you and your group
(5)� This is your list of local storage/local computer hard drive.
3) Double click on your local drive and navigate through the folders until you locate your file to upload to the cloud.
4) Right click on your company file(or any file you wish to upload to the cloud) and choose copy from the menu
5) Left Click on the “Q” drive or your cloud drive at the left.
Note: You may need to navigate/browse to locate your folder.
6) Right click in the white space at the right and choose from the menu New and the choose Folder. It is recommended to stay organized and keep your backup files separate from your restore company file. Name the folder QB Backup and double click to go inside the folder
7) Right Click on the white space at the right and choose Paste from the menu
8) You file will begin to be copied from your local computer to the cloud.
Note: If your file is larger than 200 MB you can arrange with us for FTP access.
9) Now that your Company File Backup has been uploaded to the cloud, simply restore the backup to your Q drive and your are ready to get to work. If you need help with restoring the file, click below for written instructions.